My wife and I purchased an agio patio dining set and it came out of the box with the protective cover having a tear on the seam.Agio sepcifically provides documents with their product stating 'do not take it back from the place of purchase, but call their customer service line instead'.
We did this and provided them with all the details they asked for. We did lose our receipt from Costco (where we bought it from) so we emailed Agio a copy of our Costco Master Card showing we got it there. We also sent pictures and everything else they asked for, but just send response email after email asking for more details. RIDICULOUS especially considering how cheap the cover is.
Be prepared to get the run around from their customer service team. We talked to Shema Moise from their customer service team and she was completely useless in attempting to help.
You will be better off returning the product from where you bought it instead of dealing with this company (Agio).....TRUST ME!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- replacement cover
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Agio Patio Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "MAR 17/2015 GOT A NEW FRIDGE FROM SEARS THE FREEZER LEAKS WATER INTO THE FRIDGE THE DOOR HAS A DENT IN IT.THE SHELVE THAT CAME WITH THE FRIDGE THE SHELVE..."
- "One of the vets at this clinic named Dr. Materi was very careless with handling our degu. She was aware of her being pregnant and still refused to let us..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."