My wife and I purchased an agio patio dining set and it came out of the box with the protective cover having a tear on the seam.Agio sepcifically provides documents with their product stating 'do not take it back from the place of purchase, but call their customer service line instead'.
We did this and provided them with all the details they asked for. We did lose our receipt from Costco (where we bought it from) so we emailed Agio a copy of our Costco Master Card showing we got it there. We also sent pictures and everything else they asked for, but just send response email after email asking for more details. RIDICULOUS especially considering how cheap the cover is.
Be prepared to get the run around from their customer service team. We talked to Shema Moise from their customer service team and she was completely useless in attempting to help.
You will be better off returning the product from where you bought it instead of dealing with this company (Agio).....TRUST ME!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- replacement cover
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Agio Patio Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "On Monday November 18, 2013 An employee of this business was videotaped initiating an act of Road Rage. This company was made aware of this incident yet failed to terminate..."
- "One of the vets at this clinic named Dr. Materi was very careless with handling our degu. She was aware of her being pregnant and still refused to let us..."
- "I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui. Since Expedia rated..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."