I purchased my 6 chair patio table set the spring of 2012.It started showing oxidation (white on the finish) the spring of 2013 but I didn't report it until 2015.
I was shocked when I got it out this spring the whole top and chairs that is store in the dry for winter was completely white with oxidation. The manufacture doesn't cover this condition only peeling, cracking and blistering for 1 year. They are now telling me that the patio furniture should be covered when not in use. This is ridiculous to have to cover my patio set when not in use.
Isn't all patios outside and in some type of weather conditions? It may have not been the most expensive set but it wasn't cheap either.
I believe the finish should look and preform much better than what it has for something that is only 3 years old.I will not purchase another Agio patio set
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Agio Willowbrook Patio Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."