I purchased my 6 chair patio table set the spring of 2012.It started showing oxidation (white on the finish) the spring of 2013 but I didn't report it until 2015.
I was shocked when I got it out this spring the whole top and chairs that is store in the dry for winter was completely white with oxidation. The manufacture doesn't cover this condition only peeling, cracking and blistering for 1 year. They are now telling me that the patio furniture should be covered when not in use. This is ridiculous to have to cover my patio set when not in use.
Isn't all patios outside and in some type of weather conditions? It may have not been the most expensive set but it wasn't cheap either.
I believe the finish should look and preform much better than what it has for something that is only 3 years old.I will not purchase another Agio patio set
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Agio Willowbrook Patio Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."