100% full Not resolved
1.5

I purchased my 6 chair patio table set the spring of 2012.It started showing oxidation (white on the finish) the spring of 2013 but I didn't report it until 2015.

I was shocked when I got it out this spring the whole top and chairs that is store in the dry for winter was completely white with oxidation. The manufacture doesn't cover this condition only peeling, cracking and blistering for 1 year. They are now telling me that the patio furniture should be covered when not in use. This is ridiculous to have to cover my patio set when not in use.

Isn't all patios outside and in some type of weather conditions? It may have not been the most expensive set but it wasn't cheap either.

I believe the finish should look and preform much better than what it has for something that is only 3 years old.I will not purchase another Agio patio set

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of agio willowbrook patio set from Agio and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2600 and wants Agio to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Agio for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Agio?

Comments